An Ergonomic Teacher Microphone for All-Day Instruction
The Orbiter is a wireless pendant microphone designed for all-day use. It features HD audio,
comfortable ergonomics, and simple classroom operation. The Orbiter, with powerful 2.4-Ghz RF
electronics, is the world’s first high-definition microphone for K-12 and higher education. It
delivers stunning, uncompressed CD-quality audio. The Orbiter achieves the speech intelligibility
required for enhanced student comprehension and word recognition. With its lightweight design and
simple 2-button control, teachers can simply focus on what they do best—teaching.
- HD audio streaming for clear speech, enhanced word recognition, and improved
- State-of-the-art, 2.4-Ghz RF with built-in coexistence and security features; no
- Hands-free teaching with no line-of-site connection issues
- Lifetime rechargeable battery with long life (10 hours) and quick charge
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for all-day wearing comfort and operational
- Quick, low-cost installation
- Portable between rooms and easy to set up
- Low feedback characteristics
Advanced 2.4-Ghz Digital RF
Powered by state-of-the-art, internationally-certified 2.4-Ghz RF with HD audio streaming
technology, the Orbiter delivers stunningly clear and crisp speech. Point-to-point pairing prevents
interference between rooms and proprietary technology provides high coexistence and security.
Ergonomics for All-Day Use
The Orbiter’s lightweight design, easy-to-use lanyard, and ergonomic button controls make for
comfortable, all-day use. And of course, the Orbiter looks good too.
Learn more about Orbiter ergonomics.
Quick and Simple Installation